Federal Criminal Attorneys in Michigan
If you have been investigated by a federal grand jury or arrested by federal law enforcement agencies, you realize the severity of your situation. Fortunately, anyone in the state of Michigan facing federal criminal charges can contact Grabel & Associates and benefit from skilled, experienced federal criminal defense attorneys. If you have been investigated for a federal charge such as sex crimes, drug trafficking, or any type of conspiracy charges, our attorneys know the best legal steps to take and will aggressively defend you throughout the Michigan federal court process.
Federal Criminal Charges
Federal criminal charges are extremely serious and if you are convicted, you could face life changing penalties. These accusations require the defense of a talented, knowledgeable criminal defense team who are familiar with federal charges and federal courts. Utilize your right and obtain the best possible legal counsel for your federal case. Our Michigan based federal defense attorneys will defend you in any federal district and protect your rights throughout a federal investigation.
Defend Against Federal Agency Investigation in Michigan Criminal Case
If you have been investigated by a federal agency, contact a lawyer as soon as possible. We will inform you of your legal rights and ensure you are protected from federal authorities including the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and the United States Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). If you have been accused of any of the following crimes, or fear you may be under investigation for one of these federal offenses, call us toll free or contact us online now:
- Federal Tax Fraud
- Welfare Fraud
- Medicare Fraud
- Social Security Fraud
- Bank Fraud
- Mortgage Fraud
- Mail or Wire Fraud
- Interstate Federal Drug Trafficking
- Internet and Website Federal Crime
Criminal Penalties for Federal Crime in Michigan
Federal drug charges can result in millions of dollars in fines, prison time, and additional criminal restrictions. If you already have a drug offense on your record, you could face life imprisonment for an interstate trafficking charge. The type of drug involved, the amount of a narcotic possessed or distributed, and the geographic location of your offense influences the specific penalties and restrictions you could face, as outlined in the Controlled Substances Act.
Defending Against Federal Criminal Charges Throughout Michigan
If you are charged with tax evasion or tax fraud, you could face both significant financial losses and a potential prison sentence. If you do not file a tax return, you could face up to $25,000 in fines and a year in prison for every year your return was not received. If you are found guilty of tax fraud, you could face harsh sentencing in federal court, and be forced to forfeit your property. Federal charges are extremely serious and only with an exceptional lawyer can you achieve a favorable outcome. Grabel & Associates will aggressively fight for your rights and help you avoid unreasonably harsh punishment for federal offenses.
Our Approach to Federal Criminal Defense in Michigan
Grabel & Associates will protect you from federal drug crime, fraud, internet crime, or other criminal charges. If you need an attorney for a Michigan criminal case, contact our highly acclaimed Michigan firm. Without a lawyer, you could be swiftly investigated and faced with serious criminal penalties. Our comprehensive criminal defense will begin with a thorough investigation of your case details, ensuring no key aspects are overlooked. We never trust the initial report or the investigation done by those trying to convict you, and will look for evidence that can help you overcome federal accusations. Our attorneys have experience in thousands of past criminal cases, and our work statewide has effectively achieved case dismissals, court victories, and lessened charges for Michigan clients.
For over a decade, Grabel & Associates has been a premier Michigan firm dedicated to criminal defense results. We aggressively fight until you achieve the result you want, and we will continuously consult with you and strategize to ensure our criminal defense approach lines up with your preferred outcome. Our attorneys know the criminal defense tactics that work to protect you from federal agencies and overcome allegations in federal court. Contact Grabel & Associates now no matter what stage your criminal case is in. In pre-file federal cases, we will ensure you utilize your constitutional rights in the most advantageous way possible and protect you from aggressive investigators trying to build a case against you. If your case is going to trial, our lawyers will aggressively defend you and fight to beat the charges against you. If you have a federal conviction on your record, contact us to find out more about post-conviction options.
If you have been subpoenaed by a federal grand jury for criminal charges, contact us for a free consultation and find out how we can help you in your federal case. The attorneys at Grabel & Associates are available now for any client facing federal indictment, agency investigation, or a federal grand jury subpoena in Michigan.
Contact Scott Grabel for Federal Crime Defense in Michigan
Call 1-800-342-7896 now for a free consultation and learn more about our criminal defense approach. You can also contact us online for more information about federal charge defense in Michigan or to set up a free consultation with federal trial lawyer Scott Grabel. Michigan clients accused of federal charges deserve the best criminal defense, so contact our prestigious firm and let us immediately begin working on your federal case.
- Advice For People Facing Federal Criminal Charges
- Federal Search Warrant Attorney
- Can I Get Out Of Jail While My Federal Criminal Appeal Is Pending?
- Federal Civil Forfeiture Defense
- Confessions in Federal Court
- Federal Criminal Forfeiture Defense
- Do I Have to Talk to a Federal Grand Jury?
- Do You Need A Lawyer For A Federal Grand Jury Subpoena?
- Federal Crime FAQs
- Criminal Appeals for Federal Cases
- Federal Criminal Investigations
- How to Challenge a Federal Criminal Conviction
- How Do Federal Conspiracy Charges Work?
- How Do The Federal Sentencing Guidelines Work In Fraud Cases?
- How Do The Federal Sentencing Guidelines Work?
- How Do You Know If You've Been Charged With a Federal Crime?
- How Do You Know You're Under Federal Investigation?
- How Does Cooperating with the Federal Government Work?
- How Does Federal Sentencing Work?
- How to Respond when an OIG Agent Wants to Talk
- International Parental Kidnapping Attorney
- Federal Kidnapping Attorney
- What Should You Do if You’re Under Investigation for a White Collar Crime?
- How Federal Criminal Cases Work
- How Immunity Works In Federal Criminal Cases
- How Long Can The Federal Government Investigate You?
- How Long Does a Federal Criminal Appeal Take?
- How To Hire a Federal Criminal Defense Lawyer
- How White-Collar Conspiracy Charges Work – An Example
- Is the Federal Government Tapping Your Phone?
- Overturning a Guilty Verdict in a Federal Criminal Appeal
- Samples of Federal Target Letters from U.S. Attorney’s Offices
- Search Warrants in White-Collar Cases
- Should You Plead or Go to Trial on Criminal Charges in Federal Court?
- Should You Talk to Federal Law Enforcement?
- Targets, Subjects, and Witnesses in Federal Investigations
- Unlawful Flight to Avoid Prosecution (UFAP) or Giving Testimony
- What Do You Have to Show for Ineffective Assistance?
- What Happens Before a Sentence is Imposed in Federal Court?
- What Happens in a Federal Criminal Appeal?
- What Happens in a Federal Grand Jury?
- What Issues are Raised in a Federal Criminal Appeal?
- What Not to Do If You are Under Federal Investigation
- What Should You Do If You've Been Convicted of a Federal Crime?
- What To Do First If a Loved One Is Arrested by Federal Agents
- What to Do First if Federal Agents Come to Your Home With a Search Warrant
- What to Do First If You Get A Target Letter
- What To Do First If You're Involved in a Federal Investigation
- When Will You Get a Chance to Talk if Your Charged With a Federal Crime?
- When You See the Government’s Evidence Against You
- Withdrawing a Guilty Plea in Federal Court
- Common Fraud Scams in Michigan
- Corporate Fraud Attorneys in Michigan
- Financial Institution Fraud Attorneys in Michigan
- Health Care Fraud Attorney in Michigan
- Adoption Scam Attorneys in Michigan
- Frauds on Senior Citizens in Michigan
- Illegal Pharmacies Attorney in Michigan
- Social Security Card Fraud Attorney in Michigan
- Federal Identity Theft Attorneys
- Federal Internet Fraud Attorneys
- Federal Mass Marketing Fraud Attorney
- Federal Money Laundering Attorneys
- Federal Mortgage Fraud Attorneys
- Federal Intellectual Property Theft Attorneys
- Federal Public Corruption Attorney
- Securities & Commodities Fraud
- Federal Sex Crimes Attorney
- Federal Drug Crimes
- Racketeering/RICO Attorney in Michigan