Criminal Sexual Conduct 1st Degree
Charges of criminal sexual conduct in the first degree can bring damaging punishment that lasts a lifetime. If you have been accused of criminal sexual conduct (CSC) or sexual assault in the first degree in Michigan, the attorneys at Grabel & Associates can help you achieve the best result in your case.
According to the Michigan Penal Code (750.520b), you are subject to a first degree CSC conviction if you engage in sexual penetration with another person, accompanied by any of these circumstances:
- The other person is under 13 years of age.
- The other person is between 13 and 16 years of age and the accused is any of the following: a member of the same household, a relative by blood or affinity up to the fourth degree, in a position of authority over the other person and coercively used this authority to force submission; is a teacher, substitute teacher, or administrator of any school or district in which the other person is enrolled; is an employee or contracted service provider of the school or district in which the other person is enrolled, or an employee of the state of Michigan assigned to provide a service to that school or district and uses this status to gain access to the other person.
- Sexual penetration occurs accompanying another felony.
- The accused is aided by one or more others accompanying any of the following conditions: the accused has reason to know the victim is mentally incapable or physically helpless; uses coercion or force (weapons, articles used to imitate weapons, physical violence, threats of violence, threats of future harm, unacceptable medical treatment or examination, surprise or concealment).
- The accused causes personal injury to the other person with the knowledge that the person is mentally incapable or physically helpless.
- The other person is mentally disabled, incapable, incapacitated, or physically helpless and the accused is related by blood or affinity to the fourth degree, or coercively used a position of authority over the other person.
Michigan First Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct Charges
If you are being accused of sexual penetration with any of these conditions, you could face lifetime imprisonment. Do not hesitate to get the best criminal sexual conduct defense in Michigan.
A Competent Michigan Defense Lawyer is Crucial to Your Freedom
In order to avoid life in prison for criminal sexual conduct in the first degree, you need the experienced defense lawyers at the firm of Grabel & Associates. Without solid legal representation, decisive details of your case could go overlooked. Our expert defense attorneys will obtain the best possible result in your criminal sexual conduct case. Charges of criminal sexual conduct in the first degree are exceptionally serious, and these accusations need to be handled by sex crime defense experts. Our lawyers are knowledgeable in criminal sexual conduct cases, and we are recognized as one of Michigan’s premier sex crime defense firms.
Our Approach to Accusations of Criminal Sexual Conduct in the First Degree
First degree CSC cases are very demanding and require the complete attention of a talented sex crime defense team. The lawyers at Grabel & Associates will work together to ensure your case receives 100% of the attention necessary to obtain the result you want. We will relentlessly examine every detail of your Michigan CSC case, and investigate every possible route to your freedom. An experienced attorney will expertly guide your legal proceedings and can help you navigate through the judicial process. Our team has over 100 years in combined experience defending cases like yours, and we know exactly what needs to be done to get you the best results in Michigan.
Lawyers Defending Against Charges of Criminal Sexual Conduct in the First Degree in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, and Throughout Michigan
We have earned a reputation as one of Michigan’s leading criminal defense firms, and with Grabel & Associates, you will be confident that everything is being done to fight your sex offense charges. Facing charges of first degree sexual assault in Michigan can be intimidating, but an expert legal defense team can help alleviate the stress of a potential life sentence. We will use assets gained through defending thousands of criminal defense cases to creatively and effectively combat your first degree criminal sexual conduct charges, and our talented lawyers will employ every resource possible to achieve an impressive outcome.
Proven Results in Sexual Assault Cases
Look over our list of proven results and see that we are experienced defending cases like yours. We have defended all types of criminal sexual conduct charges, and have an impressive record achieving the results our clients want. Our premier Michigan law firm will challenge every detail of the prosecution’s case against you and unearth every bit of information possible to give you an advantage in your case. Our results speak to the expertise of our defense firm, and we are recognized for our consistent production of the best results.
Contact Us Immediately for the Best Michigan Sex Crime Result
A charge of criminal sexual conduct in the first degree does not have to result in a long jail sentence. If you or someone close to you has been charged with sexual assault or any other sex offense, contact Grabel & Associates immediately. You need a group of talented defense lawyers on your side as soon as possible, as any hesitation could damage your future. Call us toll free, 24 hours a day no matter where you are in Michigan at 1-800-342-7896 and we will start aggressively fighting the CSC charges against you. You can even set up a free consultation with expert CSC trial attorney Scott Grabel by contacting us right away. Our lawyers will be victorious in your first degree criminal sexual conduct case, and you will be certain you walked away with unsurpassed results.