Revoked and Suspended Driver's License Reinstatement
Consequences of License Suspension or Revocation in Michigan
At our Michigan law firm, we have many years of experience helping clients get their driver's licenses restored after a suspension or revocation. Attorneys at Grabel & Associates advise and aggressively defend clients whose licenses were suspended after a DUI or other offense. If your license was revoked or suspended, find out how we can help you.
Don't Take Chances With Your Driving Privileges, We Know What To Do To Get You Back On The Road
Our law firm handles all types of cases involving suspended or revoked licenses, including those arising from circumstances like these:
- Automatic suspension after a DUI/OWI charge for refusing a chemical test. You have only 14 days to request an implied consent hearing to contest a chemical test refusal.
- Revocation after a DUI/OWI conviction. You have to wait at least one year before petitioning to have your license restored after it was suspended or revoked.
- Revocation or suspension after a second DUI or drug-related driving offense. You must wait for at least one year before trying to get your license back.
- Suspension for five years after a third DUI in ten years.
- Like-kind suspension after a DWLS conviction.
Everyone Needs A License, But You Also Need An Attorney After Suspension Or Revocation.
These matters are resolved at hearings before the Michigan Secretary of State's Driver Assessment and Appeal Division (DAAD - Formerly known as DLAD). We know how to prepare you for driver's license hearings. Our goal: to present the required information that ensures restoration of your license.
We know what you need to prove at your driver's license hearing. We help you present information about your sobriety by obtaining letters of reference from people who can speak personally about your sobriety. In short, we work to ensure our clients succeed in pursuit of this goal.
Free Consultation - We Accept All Credit Cards, Call 24/7
Our knowledge, experience and proven track record at driver's license hearings is unsurpassed for getting our clients back on the road.
Our lawyers understand that your ability to drive is more than a convenience. It's a necessity that ensures the well being of you and your family. Don't take chances with a "jack of all trades" attorney who claims to know what he or she is doing. Contact an experienced driver's license lawyer at Grabel & Associates who has a proven time-tested strategy to get your license reinstated.
Don't Give Up Without A Fight. Contact A Michigan Attorney Who Can Help You With License Reinstatement.
Living without a driver's license is difficult, especially in a state like Michigan where public transportation is limited. Contact us to discuss your options. With attorneys across the state, we represent clients throughout Michigan.
Learn More: Driving on a Suspended License Defense