Criminal Sexual Conduct 4th Degree
If you or someone you know has been accused of criminal sexual conduct (CSC) in the 4th degree in Michigan, he or she is subject to a punishment of up to two years in prison and a potential fine. The prosecution will not hesitate to start building a case against you, and you will need to secure an excellent Michigan defense team to get the results you want. CSC charges are very serious, and any form of sexual assault can result in a complicated judicial process. Without the guidance of our experienced Michigan attorneys, you may spend time in jail and your reputation could be permanently damaged.
Our Lawyers Defend Against Charges of Criminal Sexual Conduct in the Fourth Degree in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, and Throughout Michigan
The Michigan Penal Code (750.520e) outlines that a person is guilty of criminal sexual conduct in the fourth degree if sexual contact with another person occurs accompanying any of the following:
- The other person is at least 13 but under 16 years of age, and the accused is at least 5 years older than that other person.
- Force or coercion is used in accomplishing sexual contact (in the form of physical violence, threats of violence, threats of future harm, unacceptable medical treatment or examination, surprise, or concealment)
- The accused has reason to know the other person is mentally incapable, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless.
- The accused is a mental health professional and sexual contact occurs during or within two years of the period in which the victim is his or her client and is not his or her spouse. Victim consent cannot be used to defend prosecution with this condition.
- The other person is related to the accused by blood or affinity to the third degree, and is not legally married to the accused.
- The other person is between 16 and 18 years of age and is a student at a public or non public school and either of the following applies: the accused is a teacher, substitute, or administrator of that school or district, and the student is not emancipated or legally married to the accused; the accused is an employee, volunteer or service provider of the school or district; or the accused is a government employee assigned to provide a service to that school or district and uses that status to gain access to the other person.
- The other person is between 16 and 26 years of age and is receiving special education services, and either of the following applies: the accused is a teacher, substitute, administrator, employee, or volunteer of the school or district providing the special education services, and is not married to the other person at the time of the sexual contact; the accused is an employee or contractual service provider of the school or district, or a government employee assigned to provide a service to the school or district providing special education services and uses this position to establish a relationship with the other person.
If you are under investigation for sexual contact accompanying any of the above, or have already been accused of fourth degree criminal sexual conduct, contact Grabel & Associates now to ensure you have the best Michigan defense throughout all stages of your CSC case.
You Need a Defense Lawyer in Michigan for CSC Charges
No matter what stage of the judicial process your case is in, contact our team of talented sex crime experts to secure the best result. We will help you avoid jail time and potential fines, and will aggressively defend every detail of your case. With our experienced team, every aspect of your CSC in the fourth degree case will be analyzed, and no Michigan prosecutor will be able to gain an edge on you in your case. Our defense lawyers have sufficient expertise in criminal sexual conduct cases, and can expertly handle your fourth degree charges. If you need a criminal sexual conduct or sexual assault defense attorney in Michigan, don’t settle for anyone other than Grabel & Associates.
Our Approach: Fourth Degree CSC
Criminal sexual conduct cases are very complicated, and best maneuvered by the talented team at Grabel & Associates. There are many different ways to approach charges of criminal sexual conduct, and you need a knowledgeable attorney who knows exactly how to defend your unique case. Our firm has an established reputation as a superior Michigan defense team, and you can be confident that your case will receive our complete focus and attention. You deserve the best possible defense, and our team of highly understanding attorneys will make sure you have everything you need to feel satisfied with your case result. Our lawyers combine for over 100 years in legal experience, and have handled many cases similar to yours. We know how to win, and our client testimonials demonstrate that.
Police and prosecutors know that Grabel & Associates consistently bring the best defense to the table in investigative, trial, and post-trial stages of CSC cases. We comb through every small factor that led to the accusations against you, and uncover any missed details, hidden motivations, or overlooked pieces of evidence that could steer the case in your favor. Our Michigan defense experts know exactly how you feel facing charges of fourth degree CSC, and will make sure you are confident that you will walk away with the best possible result.
We Have Proven Our CSC Defense Talent
Look over some of our recent results; we are proud of our extensive success in Michigan criminal sexual conduct cases. We have defended many different sex crime cases, and can apply knowledge gained from our success to help you in your sexual assault or CSC case. At Grabel & Associates, our lawyers can creatively and effectively guide your fourth degree criminal sexual conduct case through the judicial process, while giving you a thorough understanding of the issues affecting your case. We give you complete control over your legal action, while insuring you have the best possible guidance in your Michigan CSC case.
Start Your Criminal Sexual Conduct Defense
If you want to get the best possible result in your CSC case, call 1-800-342-7896 now. We are here to talk to you 24/7, toll free, from anywhere in Michigan. Our lawyers are eager to begin relentlessly examining and aggressively defending your case. If you want to set up a free consultation with acclaimed trial lawyer Scott Grabel, contact us immediately. Our Michigan law firm will get you the result you want, and our dynamic defense strategies will leave you impressed and delighted with your criminal case outcome.
|DUI and Drunk Driving||Sex Crimes||Drug Charges||Violent Crime|