Criminal Sexual Conduct 3rd Degree
Without a talented team of lawyers defending your freedom, charges of criminal sexual conduct in the third degree could result in a lengthy prison sentence. If you or anyone you know has been accused of criminal sexual conduct (CSC) in the third degree in Michigan, contact the highly respected attorneys at Grabel & Associates. Our team will relentlessly fight the prosecution’s case against you, and earn you the best result in your sexual assault case.
Third degree CSC charges are outlined in the Michigan Penal Code (750.520d), and a person is guilty of CSC in the third degree if sexual penetration occurs accompanying any of the following:
- The other person is between 13 and 16 years of age.
- Force or coercion (i.e. weapons, articles used to imitate weapons, physical violence, threats of violence, threats of future harm, unacceptable medical treatment or examination, surprise or concealment) is used to commit sexual penetration.
- The accused knows (or has reason to know) the victim is mentally incapable, mentally incapacitated, or physically helpless.
- The other person is related to the accused by blood or affinity to the third degree.
- The other person is over 16 but under 18 years old and the accused is any of the following: a teacher, substitute teacher, or administrator of the school or district in which that person is enrolled (unless that other person is emancipated or the two are legally married at the time of the alleged crime); an employee, volunteer or service provider of the school or district (who is not a student) and uses this standing to gain access to or establish a relationship with the other person.
- The other person is between 16 and 26 years of age and is receiving special education services combined with any of the following: the accused is a teacher, substitute teacher, administrator, employee, or non-student volunteer and uses this status to gain access to or establish a relationship with the other person (does not apply if legally married at the time of the offense).
These conditions may seem confusing, but our legal experts can help guide you through the defense process. If you or anyone you know is under investigation or has been accused of criminal sexual conduct in Michigan, contact Grabel & Associates immediately.
Gain the Advantage of a Criminal Defense Lawyer
Our Michigan law firm is highly regarded and has earned a reputation as one of Michigan’s best criminal defense firms. If you want to avoid a prison sentence of up to 15 years, make sure you get the best possible representation for your sexual assault case. A CSC conviction can permanently damage your name, and your reputation may never recover. Act quickly to secure competent attorneys who will get you the result you want. Our team of sex crime experts will aggressively defend any charge against you and give you an edge in your Michigan sex crime case.
Our Approach to CSC Charges
Our team of skilled lawyers knows how to handle the most difficult third degree CSC cases. We work together to make sure your case receives 100% of our firm’s expert attention. We comb through the details of your case to find everything that could give you an advantage in the investigative, trial, or post-conviction stage of your case. No matter what point in your legal proceedings you have reached, our lawyers are here to immediately begin defending your freedom. Don’t let legal jargon and skilled prosecutors overwhelm you and force you into a sentence; our lawyers will relentlessly defend you in your criminal sexual conduct case.
Attorneys Aggressively Defending Charges of 3rd Degree CSC in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, and Throughout Michigan
In a third degree CSC case, the defendant may have the burden of proving certain aspects of evidence. Without a talented attorney to guide you through your legal proceedings, you may miss opportunities to prove your innocence and earn an outstanding outcome. Our lawyers give you complete control of your legal actions, and make sure you understand everything that is happening in your Michigan sexual assault case. At Grabel & Associates, we pride ourselves on our extensive list of successes and satisfied clients, and our team of attorneys is ready to add your case to that record.
Proven Results in Michigan Sex Crime Cases
Our proven results demonstrate our matchless ability to get you the results you want in your criminal sexual conduct case. You can be certain that you have received the best possible Michigan criminal defense by gaining the assistance of our experienced team. We have handled a multitude of cases and know exactly what it will take to get you results. Our premier Michigan law firm will not rest until you walk away with the outcome you want.
Start Your Michigan CSC in the Third Degree Defense
We are available to speak to you 24/7, no matter where you are in Michigan. Call us toll-free at 1-800-342-7896 and we can immediately begin working on your defense. If you would like to set up a free consultation with renowned sex crime trial attorney Scott Grabel, contact us as soon as possible. Our Michigan firm will give you the creative, dynamic, and decisive edge that your CSC case needs.
|DUI and Drunk Driving||Sex Crimes||Drug Charges||Violent Crime|