Michigan Criminal Attorney
Our Team of Aggressive Criminal Lawyers Defend Those Accused of Misdemeanors, Felonies, and Juvenile Crimes in Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids and Throughout Michigan
If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you may feel as if your life is spinning out of control. Each one of our top rated Michigan criminal attorneys understands the fears and concerns you are going through. We are here to fight to protect your rights and give you the legal guidance you need to get your life back on track. Our dedicated Michigan criminal defense lawyers have a well-earned reputation for achieving outstanding case results throughout the entire state of Michigan.
The criminal justice system will not work on its own to your advantage. Your freedom and future depend on getting the best legal defense team on your side as quickly as possible. Our criminal attorneys know how to help you, but you must take the first step in your own defense by contacting us as soon as possible.
You Have Questions? Our Top Rated Defense Attorneys Have Answers
If you are being investigated by the police, or have been arrested or charged with a crime, you probably have many questions:
- Why hire our law firm?
- What are my legal rights?
- My child was arrested. What happens next?
- Why shouldn’t I use a public defender?
- I’m being investigated by the police. Do I need a lawyer?
- I’m innocent. If I cooperate with the police won’t they just clear me?
- How do I prove I am innocent?
- Should I take a polygraph (lie detector) test?
- Can I reduce the chances of serving jail or prison time?
- Do I need a bail bondsman?
- Should I accept a plea bargain?
- Will having a criminal record ruin my life?
As top 100 rated Michigan criminal defense attorneys, it is our job to ensure your rights are not violated and you do not become a victim of the criminal justice system. Unlike police and prosecutors who are out to convict you of a crime, as your attorney we only act in your best interest to fight to protect your legal rights. Unlike public defenders, our criminal lawyers have the time and resources needed to build a strong legal defense for you. We will never advise you to accept a plea bargain that is not in your best interest.
Free Emergency Consultation 24 Hours a Day - Seven Days a Week With an Experienced Criminal Attorney
To better answer your specific questions contact a lawyer 24 hours a day for a free initial consultation, if you have been arrested or face criminal charges of any type anywhere in Michigan.
Defense Lawyers Located Throughout Michigan
We offer jail or prison visits and accept all major credit cards.
With criminal attorneys throughout Michigan, Grabel & Associates is able to provide top quality, aggressive criminal defense for people throughout the state. Our practice is devoted entirely to criminal defense. Our team will fight to ensure you or a loved one avoid a conviction and jail time.
Our legal team is ready to build a strong defense against all state and federal charges, including:
- Juvenile crimes
- Sex crime charges
- Drunk driving and DUI-related offenses
- Theft and property crimes, including shoplifting, burglary, robbery, and arson
- Federal and state weapons charges
- Violent crimes, assault, battery, stalking, homicide, murder, and gang violence
- White collar crimes including fraud, and embezzlement
- Drug charges
Call Us Anytime—Our Dedicated Criminal Attorneys Are Ready to Fight For Your Rights and Protect Your Future
In addition to the best criminal defense, our law firm provides a wide range of post-conviction services, including:
- Restoration of driver's license
- Federal and state appeals
- Probation and parole violations
- Expungement and sealing of records
The defense attorneys of Grabel & Associates defend people accused of criminal charges throughout Michigan including the communities of Lansing, East Lansing, Grand Rapids, Holland, Muskegon, Benton Harbor, St. Joseph, Pinconning, Kalamazoo, Mount Pleasant, Bay City, Saginaw, Brant, Traverse City, Ludington, Allegan, Hillsdale, Lapeer, Port Huron, Ann Arbor, and Detroit. +
- Haskell Police Officer Faces Charges of Sexual Assault, Child Pornography In Saline County, AR, the small community of Haskell is divided in their reactions to the arrest of 32-year-old Kyle Vaughan, who was arrested
- Man Sought for Staten Island Sexual Assault Arrested in New Jersey Recently, a 32-year-old man who allegedly raped a 7-year-old girl on Staten Island was apprehended and arrested by police in New Jersey. The girl was
- Arizona Men Face Drug Charges Following Traffic Stop in Oklahoma On Saturday, August 22, two Arizona men were arrested by deputies with the Canadian County Sheriff’s Dept. in Oklahoma after being pulled over
- Beloit Bicyclist Killed in Car Collision, Suspected Drunk Driver Arrested On Saturday August 29 at approximately 1:45 in the morning, a 43-year-old Beloit man, Mario Esquivel-Flores, died at an area hospital after becoming