Saginaw County Criminal Defense
Skilled criminal defense lawyers providing aggressive criminal defense representation in Saginaw County and throughout Michigan
If you are facing DUI, drug or any other criminal charges in Saginaw County, Michigan you need an experienced, tough and results-oriented criminal defense law firm to protect your rights and your future. You need Grabel & Associates to provide you with the best possible defense.
Our criminal defense lawyers have over 100 years experience successfully representing clients from all walks of life accused of all types of crimes including:
- Drunk driving charges: We understand the importance of maintaining your driving privileges. Our drunk driving defense lawyers will fight to protect your driver’s license and defend you against any DUI/OUI offenses.
- Sex crimes: Being charged with a sex crime may affect your future and your reputation. The sex crimes defense lawyers at Grabel & Associates will go to work right away to defend your reputation and do what it takes to keep a conviction off your record and your name off the Michigan sex crimes registry.
- Drug charges: Law enforcement is serious about ridding our communities of drug crimes. If you have been arrested for even minor misdemeanor drug possession charges, the results may be serious. Our drug defense team is committed to providing those accused of drug crimes the best possible defense —doing what it takes to avoid a conviction and keep you out of jail.
- Theft crimes: Our years of experience representing clients throughout the state has given us the tools we need to conduct an in-depth investigation, often pointing out holes in evidence and flaws in law enforcement’s case. As a result we have been able to get charges reduced, eliminated and not even filed in many theft crimes matters.
- Domestic violence: Domestic assault charges often arise from volatile relationships. Unfortunately, once law enforcement gets involved only a prosecutor can decide not to pursue charges. Contact our skilled domestic violence team to fight to get charges eliminated and give you your life back.
- Juvenile offenses: We believe that everyone—especially youthful offenders—should be given a second chance. If your minor child is facing juvenile charges we will fight to ensure he or she is treated fairly and properly—this means keeping the case in juvenile court when possible and keeping the charges off your child’s permanent record.
WE FIGHT. WE WIN. CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION. 1-800-342-7896
Saginaw County Criminal Court Information
The Saginaw County 70th District Court and Saginaw Circuit Court have jurisdiction over criminal offenses that occur in Saginaw County. The 70th District Court handles all misdemeanors as well as the preliminary stages of felony cases including arraignment and preliminary examination. Cases that are bound over for trial are heard in the circuit court.
The 70th District Court and the Circuit Court are both located in Saginaw at:
111 South Michigan Avenue
Saginaw, Michigan 48602
Phone: (989) 790-5470
Our experienced Michigan trial lawyers have a proven record of success of representing clients in Saginaw County criminal courts and throughout Michigan.
ANSWERING CALLS 24/7 • ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED
Already have a conviction on your record?
We also provide post conviction services.
CALL NOW SO WE CAN GO TO WORK FOR YOU
At Grabel & Associates we pride ourselves on offering a full-range of criminal defense services, from pre-file assistance to post-conviction felony and misdemeanor appeals, probation and parole violation assistance as well and sealing records and expungements.