Presque Isle County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Prisque Isle County Michigan
Facing DUI charges in Rogers City, Onaway or anywhere in Presque Isle County?
Contact the experienced Michigan DUI defense lawyers at Grabel & Associates if you have been arrested for DUI charges associated with:
- DUI criminal charges
- Child endangerment
- Vehicular assault and manslaughter
- Felony drunk driving
- Failed field sobriety tests
Call 1-800-342-7896 to speak with someone from our drunk driving criminal defense team.
With more than 100 years experience, our Michigan criminal defense firm knows what it takes to keep you out of jail and maintain your driving privileges.
In addition to DUI defense, our defense law firm is known statewide for delivering proven results in all areas of criminal law including:
- Drug charges: Our drug defense team is committed to providing clients with the best chance to avoid conviction and jail time. Where a conviction is unavoidable, we seek alternatives to jail. If juveniles are involved, our juvenile crimes defense team will step in and work to keep the matter off your child's record and out of the adult court system.
- Theft and property crimes: Crimes such as grand theft, home invasion, burglary and embezzlement require in-depth investigation to determine all of the circumstances of an alleged event. Our theft crimes defense attorneys will use state of the art investigative techniques to point out flaws and potential errors in law enforcement's case.
- Assault and violent crimes: The attorney you choose to defend you against Michigan's most serious felonies such as homicide, weapons charges and gang violence will have an impact on the outcome of your case. At Grabel & Associates, we are proud to have a long history of accomplishment getting "not guilty" jury verdicts, as well as getting charges reduced or eliminated.
WE CAN HELP YOU • CALL FOR A CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION
Presque Isle County Criminal Court Information
The 53rd Judicial Circuit Court and the 89th District Court have jurisdiction over Presque Isle County criminal matters. The 53rd Judicial Circuit Court as jurisdiction over all felonies and high court misdemeanors. The 89th District Court is responsible for handling misdemeanor offenses with a maximum penalty of one year or less, as well as handling preliminary hearings in felony complaints. The district court also handles arraignments, set and accepts bonds, conducts trials and issues sentences.
The 53rd Judicial Circuit Court and the 89th District Court are located in Rogers City, Michigan, at:
151 E. Huron
Rogers City, Michigan 49779
Phone: (989) 734-3288 (Circuit Court)
Phone: (989) 734-2411 (District Court)
The aggressive lawyers at Grabel & Associates have successfully represented clients from all walks of life accused of all types of crime in the Presque Isle County criminal court system and throughout Michigan. We are dedicated to providing you the best possible defense to protect your future and your freedom.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED • WE'RE HERE 24/7 TO TAKE YOUR CALLS
For those who already have a conviction on their record, we provided skilled felony and misdemeanor criminal appeals.
Wherever you are in Michigan, contact our firm. Your future is worth fighting for.