Oceana County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Oceana County Michigan
Facing criminal charges in Oceana County or anywhere throughout Michigan? With statewide attorneys, the Michigan criminal defense firm of Grabel & Associates is dedicated to provide aggressive, results-oriented representation for individuals from all walks of life facing any type of criminal legal action.
Call Now For A Free Consultation
For more that 100 combined years, our experienced Michigan criminal defense lawyers have been helping individuals under investigation or charged with any Michigan crime including, but not limited to:
- Drug charges: Our drug crimes defense lawyers will prepare a vigorous defense against all types of drug charges, from misdemeanor marijuana possession to felony trafficking.
- Property crimes: Our property crimes defense attorneys have years of experience defending against property crimes such as armed robbery, home invasion, larceny and shoplifting.
- White-collar crimes: White-collar crimes such as embezzlement and identity theft required knowledge of complex financial matters. With an accounting background, combined with years of criminal defense experience, Scott Grabel understands flaws in corporate accounting that may render allegations invalid and eliminate charges.
- DUI defense/driver's license restoration: For many people arrested for a Michigan DUI, losing their driving privileges means losing their lifeline. Without a license it may be nearly impossible to get to work, school or visit friends and family. At Grabel & Associates, we have a greater than 97% success rate at driver’s license review hearings and will fight to get you back on the road again.
- Gang violence: If you have been arrested for a violent crime and law enforcement believes you were part of a gang, your penalties may be enhanced and prison sentences may be increased dramatically. Our violent crimes defense attorneys will fight back aggressively to reduce charges to non-gang offenses.
- Sex Crimes Charges: Since 1999, our sex crimes defense team has been providing vigorous criminal defense representation to people charged with any type of sex crime including, but not limited to, criminal sexual assault, prostitution and solicitation and Internet sex crimes.
Call Now For A Free Consultation • We Answer Calls 24/7 • 1-800-342-7896
We also provide post-conviction services including expungements, probation and parole hearing representation and appeals.
Oceana County Criminal Court Information
The Oceana County 27th Circuit Court handles all criminal cases involving felonies and certain serious misdemeanors (crimes punishable by more than one year in jail). The Oceana County 78th District Court has jurisdiction over misdemeanor criminal cases and preliminary exams in felony matters. It also handles arraignments, formal and informal hearings, and probation.
The 27th Circuit Court and the 78th District Court are both located in Hart, Michigan. The circuit court is located at:
100 S. State Street, Suite M-10
Hart, Michigan 49420
Phone: (231) 873-3977
The district court is located in the County Building, phone: (231) 873-4530.
The skilled lawyers at Grabel & Associates have a long track record of proven results representing people in Oceana County and throughout the state of Michigan. We understand what it takes to get the results you deserve and are devoted to providing our clients with aggressive advocacy each step of the way.
Has your teen charged with a crime?
Our juvenile defense team is committed to protecting the future of youthful offenders. To that end we will work to keep your child’s case out of adult court and off his or her permanent record.