Muskegon CSC 1st Degree Lawyer
The most serious Criminal Sexual Conduct charge you can face, and one of the most serious criminal charges of any kind a person can be convicted of in Michigan, is 1st degree felony CSC. It is absolutely essential that anyone accused of 1st degree Criminal Sexual Conduct in Muskegon get in touch with an experienced CSC defense attorney right away, as it will take an exceptional defense strategy to protect you from life changing and long lasting punishment. With life in prison on the line, you need to fight back against police and prosecutors who will do whatever they can to secure a conviction, and only by working with one of Michigan’s top defense lawyers can you be sure you have done everything you can to defend your freedom throughout investigation and trial.
Muskegon County CSC Lawyer – Sex Crimes Defense
While CSC cases are extremely difficult to defend, our firm has built a reputation as a leader in sex crimes defense, as for over 10 years we have been able to secure exceptional results for clients statewide. Our lawyers know how to achieve case dismissals, reduced charges, lessened sentences, and favorable plea deals that wouldn’t be possible with a less experienced attorney or public defender, and our client testimonials demonstrate just how valued our services are to Michigan’s accused.
If you are questioned in connection with a sex crime, or believe you may be under investigation for a sex crime involving a child, student, disabled person, or other minor under your authority, never speak to police before you contact a lawyer. The most powerful tool you have during a criminal investigation is your right to remain silent, and even if you feel you can talk your way out of a charge and bring police or detectives to understand that you are innocent, every word you say can be twisted and turned against you and rarely if ever do suspects who speak to police help their cases by doing so. We understand that you want to clear your name as soon as possible, which is why our team is available 24/7 to provide you with a free initial case consultation. Contact our firm now to begin fighting to protect against felony sex crime conviction.
1st Degree Criminal Sexual Conduct Charge in Muskegon, MI
In order to be convicted of felony first degree CSC, you must have engaged in sexual penetration, along with one or more of the following conditions:
- Alleged victim under 13 years of age at the time of the offense.
- Alleged victim between 13 and 16, while accused is a teacher, relative, person in authority over the alleged victim, school or district employee, or state employee assigned to provide a service to the school who uses this position to gain access to the alleged victim.
- Alleged penetration occurs in addition to another felony.
- The defendant was allegedly aided by one or more others and the victim is either mentally incapacitated or physically helpless, or force, coercion, weapons, articles used to imitate weapons, threats, unlawful medical examination or treatment, or concealment is used.
- Alleged penetration occurs in addition to personal injury to the other person, with the alleged perpetrator having the knowledge that the alleged victim is mentally incapable or physically helpless.
- The alleged victim is mentally disabled, incapable, or incapacitated, or is physically helpless, and the alleged actor is related to the victim, or is in a position of authority over the alleged victim.
If the offense you are accused of committing meets these requirements, you could face extremely serious, life-changing criminal penalties. Contact our team now to find out more about defending against 1st degree CSC conviction and begin your fight for justice.
Criminal Penalties for Felony CSC Charges
If convicted of first degree Criminal Sexual Conduct, you could be faced with life behind bars, sex offender registration, and other extremely serious penalties. Defend against life imprisonment with Grabel & Associates now – we value your freedom and your future and are prepared to do whatever it takes to prove your innocence.
Our Approach to CSC Defense in Michigan
Our firm has seen thousands of criminal cases, and we know how stressful a serious felony sex crime charge can be. With your reputation already under attack and your freedom on the line, you need an experienced legal advocate to stand with you and battle against aggressive police and prosecutors who are trying to put you away for life. Our lawyers know what it takes to guide you through the criminal justice process and will work with you to help you understand the laws and legal issues impacting your case and how we can fight back against the serious penalties you may face.
Contact Grabel & Associates 24/7 for CSC Defense
Call 1-800-342-7896 toll free to speak with a case analyst and begin your criminal defense battle. We are always available for clients in Muskegon and statewide, and our attorneys are ready to provide you with a free initial case consultation right away so that you have the knowledge you need to begin protecting yourself from serious potential penalties.