Muskegon Criminal Attorney
Providing Aggressive And Skilled Criminal Defense To Residents of Muskegon County
Facing criminal charges can be stressful. You wonder about your future and your family. Your reputation may be on the line. You need to act quickly.
For confidential and immediate criminal defense assistance for any type of criminal charge, call the Michigan criminal law offices of Grabel & Associates.
1-800-342-7896 • Our criminal justice team is ready to get to work
Many people accused of crimes try to go it alone—hoping that charges will go away or that they can convince law enforcement of their innocence. This is a mistake. Your future and your freedom depends on getting an experienced criminal defense team on your side, to begin investigating the charges and challenging the allegations.
At Grabel & Associates, we are one of the few Muskegon law firms dedicated only to criminal defense. This means that we are committed to having the most up to date resources at our disposal. Our attorneys combine cutting edge legal research, forensic investigative techniques and aggressive advocacy to provide the best possible defense in your matter.
Free Initial Consultation • Call Our Hotline Now
For over 100 years, our Michigan criminal defense lawyers have been providing top-notch representation to residents of Muskegon County in all areas of criminal law including:
- DUI Defense: We will do what it takes to help you maintain your driving privileges. If your driver’s license has been revoked, we will fight to get it reinstated.
- Drug Possession: Grabel & Associates is considered to be one of Michigan’s premiere criminal defense firms. Our drug defense lawyers are focused on helping clients avoid conviction and possible incarceration.
- Theft & Property Crimes: We believe a detailed investigation is often the key to preparing a powerful defense. We have successfully defended numerous clients against embezzlement, burglary, robbery and other property crimes.
- Sex Crimes: Our sex crimes defense lawyers will get to work immediately to protect your reputation and began preparing your defense.
- Assault & Violent Crimes: If you are facing charges for one of Michigan’s most serious crimes, you need the experience of our aggressive and skilled violent crimes defense lawyers. The lawyer you hire can and will make a difference.
Call Now So We Can Begin Preparing Your Defense.
Muskegon County Criminal Court Information
The Muskegon County 60th District Court handles all criminal cases prosecuted within the County of Muskegon. The district court processes less serious misdemeanors from arraignment to sentencing. The district court also handles serious misdemeanor and felony cases through preliminary exam. If the court determines enough evidence exists after the preliminary examination, felony cases will be bound over for trial in the Muskegon County 14th Judicial Circuit Court.
The 60th District Court and the 14th Circuit Court are located in Muskegon, Michigan at:
990 Terrace Street
Muskegon, Michigan 49442
Phone: (231) 724-6283 (District Court)
Phone: (231) 724-6251 (Circuit Court)
The lawyers at Grabel & Associates have a proven record of successfully representing clients in Muskegon County and throughout the state of Michigan.