Monroe County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Monroe County Michigan
Arrested on drunk driving charges in Monroe County? Under investigation for theft? Facing potential prison time?
Don't wait for the law enforcement to take the next step. Contact an experienced Michigan criminal defense lawyer immediately to protect your rights and in some cases keep charges from even being filed. You need a skilled and aggressive Michigan criminal defense law firm to take charge and ensure the best possible outcome in your matter.
At Grabel & Associates, we have over 100 years of experience obtaining the best possible results in all types of criminal law matters.
Call Now To Speak To One Of Our Skilled Michigan Defense Lawyers
1-800-342-7896 • All Major Credit Cards Accepted • 24/7
Our criminal defense law firm handles all types of Monroe County criminal matters including:
- Drug charges: Whether misdemeanor drug possession or federal drug trafficking charges, our skilled drug defense lawyers offer sound legal advice and aggressive representation.
- Violent crime charges: We've helped people facing charges of homicide, domestic violence and firearm possession fight back and stay out of jail.
- Theft and property crimes: When clients contact our Michigan criminal defense firm with charges of burglary, grand theft, larceny or home invasion, the first thing our theft crimes team will do is investigation all circumstances surrounding an alleged event. This in-depth approach provides us the necessary tools to provide you a powerful defense.
- Sex related charges: Whatever the charge, our sex crimes defense team is ready to start building a strong defense for you. Our goal is simple aggressive defense for those accused of any felony or misdemeanor sex charges.
- DUI charges: We understand the importance of maintaining your driving privileges in Monroe County and throughout Michigan. If you have been arrested for a DUI and are facing potential driving restrictions, we can help you fight back. We will challenge field sobriety tests, chemical tests as well as the stop that led to your DUI arrest.
If you are facing criminal charges in Monroe County or anywhere in the state of Michigan, our seasoned criminal defense lawyers are ready to begin preparing your defense.
Monroe County Criminal Court Information
The Monroe County Circuit and District Courts have jurisdiction over all criminal actions in Monroe County. The Monroe County 1st District Court handles all misdemeanors not punishable by more than a year in jail including arraignments and the setting and acceptance of bail. The district court also handles misdemeanor trials and sentencing, as well as preliminary examinations in felony cases. The Monroe County Circuit Court has jurisdiction over felonies bound over from district court.
The Monroe County Criminal Courts are located in Monroe, Michigan, at:
Monroe County Courthouse
106 East First Street
Monroe, Michigan 48161
Phone: (734) 240-7075
Our experienced criminal defense team has a proven record of success defending clients in the Monroe County court system and has earned a reputation statewide as the criminal defense firm to call when you are facing criminal charges.
We also provide post-conviction legal services, including both state and federal appeals, expungements and parole and probation violation representation.
When your future and your freedom are on the line, contact our aggressive criminal defense team at Grabel & Associates to go to work for you.