Jackson County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Jackson County
Contact the aggressive criminal defense attorneys at Grabel & Associates to protect your rights.
If you're under investigation for any crime in Jackson County don't wait to find out what the police decide to do - take matters into your own hands and call the experienced Michigan criminal defense lawyers at Grabel & Associates.
The police are not there to be your friends. They are trying to gather evidence and may overstep their boundaries in searching for evidence to charge you with a crime.
Once you retain our seasoned defense team we can start preparing your defense and make sure your rights are protected.
In some cases, through early intervention the lawyers at Grabel & Associates have been able to avoid having charges filed against their clients. We have a proven record of success in having charges reduced, dismissed and not filed in all areas of criminal law including:
- Sex Crimes: We have achieved several "not guilty" verdicts for our clients in all types of criminal sexual conduct including rape, sexual assault and statutory rape. We have also been able to keep charges from being filed.
- Domestic Assault: Our attorneys have obtained "not guilty" verdicts in domestic violence cases, allowing our clients to return home and see their families.
- Homicide/Murder: Our Michigan violent crimes defense lawyers have been able to get charges completely dismissed.
- Embezzlement: Through critical investigative defense we have been able to ensure embezzlement charges were not filed.
- Drug charges: Our drug crimes defense team has gotten charges dismissed and achieved "not guilty" verdicts in several drug matters, including possession with intent to deliver, possession of controlled substances and frequenting a drug area.
Call Now For a Free Consultation • We Accept All Major Credit Cards
Our list of successes is growing. By being selective in the cases we accept, we are able to provide dedicated defense to our clients to ensure they obtain the best results possible in their matter.
Contact Our Experience Lawyers Now To Get You The Results You Deserve
Jackson County Criminal Court Information
The 12th Judicial District Court handles all criminal cases for people 17 years or older. If the crime is not punishable by more than one year in jail, the district court has jurisdiction over trial and sentencing. For felony cases, the district court will set the bail amount and hold a preliminary examination. If sufficient evidence exists, the case will be bound over for trial in the circuit court.
The Jackson County District and Circuit Courts are located in Jackson, at:
120 West Michigan
Jackson, Michigan 49201
The lawyers at Grabel & Associates have over 100 combined years of successfully representing clients in the Jackson County court system and throughout Michigan.
Have A Conviction On Your Record?
Under the leadership of Scott Grabel our attorneys provide a full-range of post-conviction services including:
- Probation violation defense
- Felony and misdemeanor appeals