Lake County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Lake County Michigan
Are you under investigation for a crime in Lake County, Michigan? Have you been arrested in Baldwin or Pleasant Plains Township? Contact the Michigan criminal defense firm of Grabel & Associates if you need an aggressive, experienced and effective criminal defense lawyer in Lake County or anywhere throughout the state of Michigan.
At our Michigan criminal defense law offices, our seasoned criminal defense attorneys provide high quality legal representation in all areas of criminal law including:
- Drunk driving charges: If you lose you driver's license, you will lose your lifeline and your freedom, often making getting to your job, school and visiting friends and family difficult. Our DUI defense attorneys will vigorously fight to defend you against DUI charges and protect your driving privileges.
- Sex crime charges: Our sex crimes defense team will protect your rights and your future, with the goal of avoiding a conviction of any sex offense and keeping your name off the Public Sex Offender Registry.
- Domestic violence: The lawyers at Grabel & Associates will help defend you against domestic assault and other domestic violence charges. We will fight to keep these charges off your record and keep you out of jail.
- Theft charges: If you have been arrested for credit card theft, fraud, or property theft such burglary or home invasion, contact our theft crimes defense team now. Our lawyers will immediately begin investigating the charges and look for every option to get the charges dismissed or reduced.
- Juvenile crimes: Our juvenile crime defense attorneys will fight to ensure matters brought against youthful offenders are determined in juvenile court and kept out of the adult criminal court system. We understand the importance of keeping all charges off a minor-aged child's permanent record.
Call 24/7 For A Free Consultation • All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Do you have a conviction on your record?
We can determine an expungement is available to you. We are also skilled at post-conviction appeals
and have successfully gotten convictions overturn and sentences reduced.
Lake County Criminal Court Information
The Lake County 79th District Court has jurisdiction over misdemeanors where punishment does not exceed one year in jail, as well as first appearances and preliminary examinations in felony cases. The district court also sets and accepts bail on all felony and misdemeanor cases. The 51st Circuit Court has jurisdiction over Lake County felony cases bound over for trial.
The district and circuit court are both located in Baldwin at:
800 10th Street #300
Baldwin, Michigan 49304
The lawyers at Grabel & Associates have successfully represented numerous clients in the Lake County court system and throughout the state of Michigan. We have a proven track record of successfully getting charges reduced or eliminated in all areas of criminal law for clients from all walks of life.
Contact Grabel & Associates So We Can Start Preparing Your Defense.
If you are reading these reviews you are about to make a decision that will have a large impact on the rest of your life. I choose Grabel and Associates to represent me in my case and I could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism and dedication to their clients. I had the opportunity to meet and work with multiple lawyers in the practice all of which showcased a vast knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the legal system. When you choose Scott Grabel to represent you will open yourself up to all of his resources. Depending on your case Grabel knows experts in all fields. I worked with polygraph examiners, investigators, and forensics experts. Grabel and Associates will defend without prejudice of innocence or guilt. Scott Grabel was able to lead me through every step of the process with great communication the whole way. I would recommend Scott Grabel and Associates to my friends, family and anyone who is in need of representation.
Best attorney in state of Michigan. Caring and a true friend. Scott was with us every step of the way. He fought for a great injustice for our son and was able to provide an outcome that gave his life back.
Scott and his firm did an awesome job representing a family member of mine, I would highly recommend him and his firm! They were extremely reliable, trustworthy and very informative and did a great job with the case. I couldn't be happier with the results that we received, I can't speak highly enough about the great job he did. If you are thinking about using his firm, I would highly recommend, I would definitely use his firm again if needed, he is an a great attorney with a great firm, you won't be disappointed!