Crawford County Criminal Defense
If you have been arrested or charged with any type of Michigan DUI offense, our lawyers are ready to start preparing your defense now. Our skilled attorneys know the best strategies and arguments to use when you’ve been detained on a suspicion of DUI.
Call 1-800-342-7896 now if you have been charge with a Michigan DUI.
The lawyers at Grabel & Associates can help you beat drunk driving charges. In some cases, we can seek to suppress the results of blood alcohol tests. Blood test instrument machines may not be warranted for accuracy and may produce faulty results.
Other times, we can challenge field sobriety tests and even the legality of the DUI stop itself.
In addition to providing high quality Crawford County DUI Defense, our criminal defense lawyers have skillfully represented clients from all corners of Michigan, in all areas of criminal law including:
- Drug charges: We have helped numerous people faced with drug charges avoid incarceration and find alternatives to jail time when punishment is unavoidable.
- Domestic assault: The lawyers at Grabel & Associates will fight aggressively to protect the rights of those facing domestic violence charges including:
- Violations of restraining orders or orders of protection
- Domestic assault and battery
- Child abuse
- Theft and Property Crimes: Once you contact our law firm, we will immediately start investigating the charges against you. Whether the alleged crime is embezzlement, shoplifting, credit card theft or a federal offense such as tax fraud, securities fraud, mail and wire fraud, or Internet crimes, our attorneys will start preparing your defense.
We Accept All Major Credit Cards • Call For A Free Consultation 24/7
Under the leadership of Scott Grabel our lawyers will investigate every angle to your defense, using state of the art forensic analysis and legal research.
The lawyer you choose can and does make a difference.
Call 1-800-342-7896 to learn how our Crawford County criminal defense team can help.
Crawford County Criminal Court Information
All criminal matters in Crawford County begin in the District or Family Court Divisions, depending on the age of the defendant. For those under 18, cases begin in the Family Division. If you are charged with a felony or misdemeanor offense, you appear first in the District Court. Felony charges bound over for trial are heard in the Circuit Court.
The 46th Circuit Court and the 87C District Court are located in the County Courthouse building located in Grayling, at:
Crawford County Courthouse
200 West Michigan Avenue
Grayling, Michigan 49738
The lawyers at our statewide offices have a proven track record of skillfully representing those facing criminal charges in Crawford County and throughout the state of Michigan.
Contact the attorneys at Grabel & Associates now for a free consultation.