Clinton Township Criminal Attorney
If there's one thing you need to know about the law, it's never talk with the police before speaking with an aggressive criminal lawyer – one who will fight to protect your constitutional rights and guide you every step of the way. Since 1999, Grabel & Associates has fought for the rights and futures of its clients in Clinton Township with dedication, determination and an intense drive to succeed. We will handle your case from start to finish and help you get the results you want, whatever they may be. Whatever your circumstance, we provide only the most professional and aggressive criminal defense representation available anywhere.
Free Emergency Consultation ∙ Call 1-800-342-7896
Contact us for a free initial consultation to discuss your situation, your rights, and how we can help.
Our Commitment to Clinton Township
With a rating of 32 on a scale of 1 to 100 for safest cities in the United States (100 being the safest), Clinton Township needs expert attorneys who will stop at nothing to see that the truth comes out. Our attorneys care deeply for the welfare of the citizens of Clinton Township, and they have intimate knowledge of the laws, statutes and general court proceedings of the area.
Our lawyers have received great recognition, and we're proud of the many ways they stand up for justice. Four of our associate lawyers - Marcie Ridley, William P. Hackett, Peter Samouris and William Weise - have all received star ratings on Justia.com, and all of attorneys have been rated in the top 100 trial lawyers in the nation.
Our criminal defense practice works with:
- Sex Crimes: Our Clinton Township attorneys handle sexual assault, rape, internet sex crimes, prostitution, date rape, and stalking cases, and are also equipped to handle highly-sensitive cases of molestation and statutory rape. We know how painful and exhausting these types of cases can be, and we will take the utmost care in your defense.
- DUI/DWI Defense: Whether it is your first offense or your fourth, Grabel & Associates will provide you with legal representation. We've successfully defended clients accused of child endangerment, vehicular manslaughter, and drunk driving, and now we want to help you. We will help you prepare for your DAAD/DLAD hearing and, if needed, guide you through the process of driver's license restoration.
- Theft and Property Crimes: From armed and unarmed robberies to home invasions to white-collar crimes, theft and property convictions can hand you a one-way ticket to prison. With Grabel & Associates, you'll feel confident in your attorney's abilities to build a strong case and navigate the court system with skill.
- Drug Charges: Our experienced associates have handled drug cases at both the state and federal levels, so you can be assured in our ability to interpret the law. Whether you have been accused of selling, distribution, or possession, you can breathe easy knowing that our associates fight on your side.
- Juvenile Crimes: A criminal charge on a juvenile's permanent record could drastically change their future, making it difficult for them to get a good job and keep it. Scott Grabel's associates want to get minors on the right track and will fight for their rights and any necessary rehabilitation.
As soon as you hire our firm, we will hit the ground running and get started on your case.
Criminal Defense Representation in Clinton Township County Courts
Our attorneys have argued criminal cases in front of all levels of Michigan court. We work with clients from all walks of life - whether they are new to the court system or have been in trouble before. From initial questioning to the very end, you can rest assured that Grabel & Associates will have your back.
Although walking into a police station or courtroom can be daunting, you can hold your head high knowing you have the expertise, experience, and full dedication of Grabel & Associates to stand behind you. Our firm thrives on protecting the rights of clients charged with misdemeanor and felony offenses all over Michigan. Call us at 1-800-342-7896 or send us a message online to start discussing your case with an attorney now.
If you've been charged with a committing a misdemeanor in Clinton Township, your case will be handled by the 41-B District Court right there in Clinton Township.
41-B District Court
22380 Starks Drive
Clinton Township, MI 48036
Phone: (586) 469-9300 | Fax: (586) 469-1651
If you've been charged with a felony, the District Court will handle your arraignment, but you will appear for trial at the Macomb County Circuit Court in Mt. Clemens.
Macomb County Circuit Court
40 N. Main St.
Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
But we would encourage you to avoid walking into either of these courthouses alone. The judgments that are made here will drastically affect your life and future, so don't put your case into the hands of anyone less than the most knowledgeable, aggressive, and dedicated lawyers in Michigan. The offices of Grabel & Associates are less than two hours from Clinton Township. We will meet with you there.
We want to see justice served, and are available 24/7 to help you with all questions and concerns. Give us a call for a free consultation today at 1-800-342-7896. You can also set up a confidential consultation through our contact form here.