Tuscola County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Tuscola County Michigan
Facing DUI, drug or other criminal charges in Tuscola County? Call the aggressive Michigan criminal defense lawyers at Grabel & Associates immediately so we can begin preparing your defense.
ANSWERING CALLS 24/7 • FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION • 1-800-342-7896
With attorneys statewide, our team of defense lawyers is dedicated to helping clients in Tuscola County and throughout Michigan. Our keys to success include:
- Dedication. Because we are selective in the cases we accept, we are able to focus on you and doing what it takes to provide you with the best results possible.
- Experience. With over 100 years experience practicing in courtrooms across the state, our trial lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the law, the investigative tools and the legal strategies necessary to provide you with the representation you deserve.
- Results. We have a proven record of results in a wide variety of criminal law matters of obtaining not guilty jury verdicts, getting charges reduced or dismissed, and in some cases not even filed.
CALL NOW SO WE CAN BEGIN PREPARING YOUR DEFENSE
We have successfully represented clients from all walks of life charged with all types of crimes, including but not limited to:
- Domestic violence: An arrest is mandatory when assault and battery charges involve a spouse or domestic partner. Hiring a skilled domestic violence defense attorney could make the difference between a jail sentence and an acquittal.
- Weapons charges: Our weapons charges defense attorneys have an excellent track record of preparing compelling defenses for those charged with crimes committed while in possession of a firearm.
- Drug possession: Our drug crimes defense lawyers will work to avoid a conviction and keep you out of jail.
- Drunk driving: We will fight the charges and do what it takes to protect your driving privileges.
- Property crimes: With a thorough investigation, our property crimes defense team has been able to keep charges from even being filed in many theft crime and property crime matters.
ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED.
Tuscola County Criminal Court Information
All Tuscola County criminal matters begin in the district court. The district court has jurisdiction over misdemeanors from arraignment to trial, as well as preliminary examinations in felony and serious misdemeanor The 54th Circuit Court handles serious misdemeanors and felonies bound over from district court.
The Tuscola County Courts are located in Caro, Michigan at
440 North State Street
Caro, Michigan 48723
The experienced criminal defense lawyers at Grabel & Associates have successfully represented clients in the Tuscola County courthouse and throughout the state of Michigan.
Already have a conviction?
We also provide a full range of post-conviction services including:
For Aggressive Michigan Criminal Defense DON’T DELAY Contact Grabel & Associates Now At 1-800-342-7896
If you are reading these reviews you are about to make a decision that will have a large impact on the rest of your life. I choose Grabel and Associates to represent me in my case and I could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism and dedication to their clients. I had the opportunity to meet and work with multiple lawyers in the practice all of which showcased a vast knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the legal system. When you choose Scott Grabel to represent you will open yourself up to all of his resources. Depending on your case Grabel knows experts in all fields. I worked with polygraph examiners, investigators, and forensics experts. Grabel and Associates will defend without prejudice of innocence or guilt. Scott Grabel was able to lead me through every step of the process with great communication the whole way. I would recommend Scott Grabel and Associates to my friends, family and anyone who is in need of representation.
Best attorney in state of Michigan. Caring and a true friend. Scott was with us every step of the way. He fought for a great injustice for our son and was able to provide an outcome that gave his life back.
Scott and his firm did an awesome job representing a family member of mine, I would highly recommend him and his firm! They were extremely reliable, trustworthy and very informative and did a great job with the case. I couldn't be happier with the results that we received, I can't speak highly enough about the great job he did. If you are thinking about using his firm, I would highly recommend, I would definitely use his firm again if needed, he is an a great attorney with a great firm, you won't be disappointed!