Charlevoix County Criminal Defense
Charlevoix County Criminal Defense Lawyers
Protecting The Rights Of Charlevoix County Residents For More Than 100 Years
Did you know the U.S Constitution protects you if you’ve been charged with any Michigan crime or have been stopped and investigated?
The Constitution guarantees:
- The right to legal counsel
- The right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures
- The right against self-incrimination
- The right to an impartial jury
If police officers have violated any of your rights in the course of their criminal investigation, the charges against you may be thrown out and cleared from your record.
Contact the lawyers at Grabel & Associates to find out more about your constitutional rights.
Our experienced criminal defense attorneys have a proven record of defending people in Charlevoix County charged with misdemeanors or felonies including:
- Juvenile Crimes: When teens face criminal charges, the most important factor is keeping those charges out of adult court and off the child’s permanent record. We have years of experience working with the Charlevoix juvenile justice system and will fight to protect your child’s future.
- Drunk Driving Charges: If you are facing DUI charges because you failed a field sobriety test – or refused to take one – our DUI defense lawyers can help. Our dedicated lawyers are on call 24/7 to help if you’ve been arrested for any Michigan DUI offense.
- Shoplifting: Whether you are facing shoplifting charges or the more serious allegations of armed robbery, burglary or grand theft – store owners and law enforcement officials take the charges very seriously. Having the right criminal defense lawyer fighting to protect your rights can make the difference between jail time and freedom.
Call Our Aggressive Michigan Defense Lawyers At 1-800-342-7896 • We’re Here to Help 24/7.
Our committed criminal defense attorneys have years of experience defending those facing any criminal charges in Charlevoix County including violent crimes, sex crimes, and drug crimes.
Charlevoix Criminal Court Information
The Charlevoix County District Court handles misdemeanor cases that are not punishable by more than one year, as well as preliminary examinations in felony cases, arraignment, setting and acceptances of bail, and trials and sentencing. The Charlevoix County Circuit Court has jurisdiction over all felony cases and criminal appeals. The Charlevoix County Circuit Court is located in Charlevoix, Michigan, at:
Charlevoix County Building
203 Antrim Street
Charlevoix, Michigan 49720
The 90th District Court is located at:
301 State Street
Charlevoix, Michigan 49720
We Accept All Major Credit Cards. Call Now For A Confidential Consultation.
One misstep shouldn’t cost you your future. If you or your teenager needs criminal legal help while in Charlevoix, contact one of the attorneys at Grabel & Associates for prompt attention.
We have only one goal – helping our clients. As a result, if you become our client, our Charlevoix County criminal defense attorneys are devoted to investigating the facts and circumstances surrounding your case and using state-of-the-art forensic and DNA analysis to provide the best possible defense.
We will fight to protect your rights and your future.
Contact the law firm of Grabel & Associates now to speak to an aggressive Charlevoix County criminal defense attorney.
If you are reading these reviews you are about to make a decision that will have a large impact on the rest of your life. I choose Grabel and Associates to represent me in my case and I could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism and dedication to their clients. I had the opportunity to meet and work with multiple lawyers in the practice all of which showcased a vast knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the legal system. When you choose Scott Grabel to represent you will open yourself up to all of his resources. Depending on your case Grabel knows experts in all fields. I worked with polygraph examiners, investigators, and forensics experts. Grabel and Associates will defend without prejudice of innocence or guilt. Scott Grabel was able to lead me through every step of the process with great communication the whole way. I would recommend Scott Grabel and Associates to my friends, family and anyone who is in need of representation.
Best attorney in state of Michigan. Caring and a true friend. Scott was with us every step of the way. He fought for a great injustice for our son and was able to provide an outcome that gave his life back.
Scott and his firm did an awesome job representing a family member of mine, I would highly recommend him and his firm! They were extremely reliable, trustworthy and very informative and did a great job with the case. I couldn't be happier with the results that we received, I can't speak highly enough about the great job he did. If you are thinking about using his firm, I would highly recommend, I would definitely use his firm again if needed, he is an a great attorney with a great firm, you won't be disappointed!