Cass County Criminal Defense
Cass County Criminal Defense Lawyers
Are You Facing Drug, DUI or Criminal Charges In Cass County? Contact The Aggressive Criminal Defense Attorneys At Grabel & Associates For Immediate Attention.
Anyone under investigation or facing Michigan criminal charges knows the process can be daunting. The police are asking questions. You wonder how an arrest may affect your reputation, your family, and your future.
The Lawyers At Grabel & Associates Are Here To Help.
Call 1-800-342-7896 For A Free Consultation 24/7
Our knowledgeable attorneys can answer your questions and give you peace of mind knowing you’re in the capable hands of our team of lawyers. We practice statewide and are known as the Michigan criminal defense attorneys to contact when you need help.
Whether in Cass County or anywhere in the state of Michigan, we have a proven record of success.
Our aggressive attorneys have years of experience helping Cass County residents facing Michigan criminal charges in all areas including:
- Drug Distribution And Sales: Law enforcement makes getting drugs off the streets and putting dealers behind bars a top priority. Charges may be brought in state or federal court. If you’ve been charged with a drug crime, our lawyers can provide you the aggressive defense you need to get the charges dismissed, or reduce them to non-felony and non-federal offenses.
- DUI/Child Endangerment: If you’ve been charged with a Michigan DUI with a minor under the age of 16 in the vehicle, police officers may charge you with child endangerment - potentially increasing the penalties you face, including jail time. The lawyers at Grabel & Associates are committed to doing everything possible to ensure you avoid a conviction and keep your driving privileges. Our attorneys have experience in all Michigan drunk driving related offenses including:
- Gang Violence: If police officers arrest you for a violent crime and believe you are part of a gang, you may face additional charges. Your future may depend on whether you were hanging out with friends or acting for the benefit of a gang. Our aggressive team of lawyers has been able to help people charged with gang violence avoid jail time by reducing homicide and assault charges to non-gang offenses.
Cass County Criminal Court Information
The Cass County 43rd Circuit Court handles felony criminal cases. The 4th Judicial District Court hears all misdemeanors.
Both are located in Cassopolis, Michigan, at:
Law and Courts Building
60296 M 62
Cassopolis, Michigan 49031
The attorneys at Grabel & Associates have over 100 combined years of experience aggressively defending the rights of individuals in the Cass County court system. Our commitment extends to people of all walks of life accused of any type of Michigan crime.
Need An Expungement?
If you have a conviction on your record, we can help. Attorney Scott Grabel has a distinguished record of handling post-conviction services and appeals including:
- Felony and misdemeanor appeals
- Probation and parole violations.
We Accept All Major Credit Cards
For aggressive defense contact Grabel & Associates at 1-800-342-7896.