CSC 1st Degree in Ann Arbor
Sex Crimes Lawyer Defend Clients Charged With Criminal Sexual Conduct in the First Degree in Ann Arbor, MI
Grabel & Associates is recognized as one of the top law firms for criminal defense in Michigan, and our CSC attorneys in Ann Arbor know how to handle serious felony sex crime charges. As soon as you or a loved one is accused of CSC, contact our Ann Arbor defense firm. Early on in your criminal case, the actions you take have a huge influence on potential case outcomes, and having and attorney available to guide you throughout investigation and trial could be critically important to obtaining the best possible result.
Our sex crime lawyers in Ann Arbor will work with you to set attainable legal goals, and will do everything possible to help you reach those goals using innovative and aggressive legal tactics. For over a decade, our team has been trusted by clients who face extremely difficult legal situations, and our proven results demonstrate exactly what we can do for sex crime clients. Any hesitation to hire an attorney could lead to wrongful conviction or excessive punishment, as working with an experienced lawyer is the best way to ensure you don’t give police and prosecutors what they need to convict you.
Criminal Sexual Conduct First Degree Charge Ann Arbor, MI
For a person to be convicted of first degree CSC, sexual penetration must occur along with at least one of the following circumstances:
- the alleged victim is under 13
- the alleged victim is between 13 and 16 and a relative, member of the actor’s household, under the authority of the actor, a student of the actor or a student in the school or district in which the alleged actor is employed if the actor uses that status to gain access to the alleged victim
- penetration occurs and another felony crime is committed
- the actor is aided by one or more people and knows the alleged victim is physically helpless or mentally incapable, or uses force to accomplish penetration
- a weapon or article used to imitate a weapon is used to accomplish penetration
- injury is caused and force or coercion is used to accomplish penetration (including threats, improper medical examination, concealment, or surprise)
- the actor causes injury while knowing the alleged victim is physically helpless or mentally incapable
- the alleged victim is mentally disabled or physically helpless and the actor is a relative or person in authority over the alleged victim
Contact our team of criminal defense attorneys immediately if you believe you could be facing a first degree Criminal Sexual Conduct charge in Ann Arbor Michigan. Grabel & Associates is available now to begin working with you in your unique case.
Serious Penalties for Sex Crime Conviction in MI
If you have been convicted of Criminal Sexual Conduct in the first degree, life in prison is possible. It is extremely difficult to win a CSC case, but evidential issues, prosecutor and police errors, and other details of your case could be utilized to help you achieve a beneficial case result. Always hire the best possible lawyer so that you know you have properly protected yourself against life imprisonment.
Our Approach to Defense of CSC in Michigan
After a sex offense charge, you need to know how to defend against police and prosecutors. Fight sex crime conviction with our team of lawyers, and work to prove your innocence through dynamic defense strategies. You need a lawyer who will objectively defend you throughout every stage of your case, and our lawyers understand not only effective defense tactics, but how they can be used in felony sex crime cases. Contact us 24/7 for a free case evaluation and consultation.
Our proven tactics have successfully assisted clients statewide in achieving the best available case results, and we know what it takes to aggressively defend felony sex crime clients. As soon as you contact our team, we will begin reviewing the details of your case in order to prepare an individualized defense strategy. We are always available for anyone statewide who has questions about a CSC charge or investigation.
Contact Sex Crime Defense Lawyer in Ann Arbor Scott Grabel
Hire an attorney as soon as you can, especially if you have already been charged with a sex crime. Our law firm can be reached 24/7 at 1-800-342-7896 toll free for a no obligation consultation, or contact us online. Let us stand with you in your legal battle and combat overzealous prosecution.