Delta County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyer in Delta County Michigan
If you are facing criminal charges in Delta County or any where in the Upper Peninsula you need tough, effective, and prompt attention to protect your rights.
Contact the lawyers at Grabel & Associates when you need an experienced team of professionals to help with your Delta County criminal matter.
We have a proven track record of getting charges dismissed or reduced in all areas of criminal law, including:
- Drug Charges: Our Delta County drug crimes defense lawyers will aggressively defend you against drug possession, intent to sell, drug cultivation or any other drug offense in Delta County or throughout the state of Michigan. The attorneys at Grabel & Associates will focus on giving you the best defense to avoid conviction and keep you out of jail.
- Juvenile Crimes: When a minor is facing any criminal charges, we understand the importance of keeping the charges out of adult court and in juvenile court. We are committed to ensuring your teen does not get a criminal record.
- Credit Card Theft: If you are facing charges of credit card theft, identify theft, or other type of fraud, our experienced Delta County fraud defense attorneys can help you avoid jail. Often victims of fraud are more interested in getting their money back than seeing you incarcerated. The lawyers at Grabel & Associates are skilled at working our alternatives to jail and achieving the best results possible for their clients.
- Gang Violence: Often, police and other law enforcement believe friends hanging out together are part of a gang – and charge them with a penalty enhancement for gang activity – rather than finding out the real circumstances. When charged with a violent crime such as homicide or assault, you may face even stiffer penalties if it is charged as a “crime committed for the benefit of a gang.” Contact our gang violence defense attorneys now to get the charges reduced to non-gang offenses.
Our attorneys have a long history of representing clients in Delta County and throughout the state on gang-related charges such as:
- Armed robbery
- Criminal sexual assault, prostitution
- Murder, Homicide
- Drug charges
- Federal RICO Offenses
Delta County Criminal Court Information
Delta County criminal matters are heard in the 94th District Court and the 47th Circuit Court. All criminal cases involving suspects 17 or older start in the District Court. For misdemeanors not punishable by more than a year in jail, the District Court will conduct a trial. For felony matters punishable by more than a year in prison, the district court will set bail and hold a preliminary examination. Matters bound over for trial are heard in the circuit court. Both district and circuit courts are located in Escanaba:
Delta County Building
310 Ludington Street
Escanaba, Michigan 49829
Facing A Delta County DUI?
The experienced attorneys at Grabel & Associates understand what’s at stake when you are charged with any Michigan DUI/OUI offense. A conviction can mean some of the stiffest penalties in the country. Our DUI defense team is recognized throughout Michigan for the results they’ve obtained for their clients in Delta County and statewide.
If you are reading these reviews you are about to make a decision that will have a large impact on the rest of your life. I choose Grabel and Associates to represent me in my case and I could not have been more satisfied with the level of professionalism and dedication to their clients. I had the opportunity to meet and work with multiple lawyers in the practice all of which showcased a vast knowledge and understanding of the inner workings of the legal system. When you choose Scott Grabel to represent you will open yourself up to all of his resources. Depending on your case Grabel knows experts in all fields. I worked with polygraph examiners, investigators, and forensics experts. Grabel and Associates will defend without prejudice of innocence or guilt. Scott Grabel was able to lead me through every step of the process with great communication the whole way. I would recommend Scott Grabel and Associates to my friends, family and anyone who is in need of representation.
Best attorney in state of Michigan. Caring and a true friend. Scott was with us every step of the way. He fought for a great injustice for our son and was able to provide an outcome that gave his life back.
Scott and his firm did an awesome job representing a family member of mine, I would highly recommend him and his firm! They were extremely reliable, trustworthy and very informative and did a great job with the case. I couldn't be happier with the results that we received, I can't speak highly enough about the great job he did. If you are thinking about using his firm, I would highly recommend, I would definitely use his firm again if needed, he is an a great attorney with a great firm, you won't be disappointed!