Newaygo County Criminal Defense
Criminal Defense Lawyers in Newaygo County
Aggressive criminal defense for those facing DUI, drug, robbery or any other criminal charges in Newaygo County, Michigan.If you are under investigation or have been charged with any Michigan crime you need to act fast to protect your rights and ensure you have the best possible defense.
At the Michigan criminal defense firm of Grabel & Associates, we have been successfully representing clients for more than 100 combined years in all areas of criminal law. Our depth of experience allows us to provide you with high-quality, aggressive and results-oriented representation.
We Fight. We Win.
We have a proven record of success in all areas of criminal law including:
- DUI defense: Our drunk driving defense team understands the key elements of defending against any drunk driving charges in Newaygo County and throughout Michigan. We have successfully gotten DUI charges reduced or eliminated by:
- Challenging the legality of DUI stops
- Suppressing results of chemical tests
- Exposing flaws in field sobriety tests
- Drug charge defense: Our drug crimes defense practice focuses on doing what it takes to avoid conviction and keep you out of jail. We will attack every aspect of the prosecution’s case, helping you achieve the best possible outcome. We have experience defending people statewide facing drug possession and other serious drug crimes related to:
- Theft and property crime defense: As soon as you contact the experienced property crimes lawyers at Grabel & Associates, we will go to work investigating all the circumstances surrounding the alleged event. In order to gain key insight for your defense our attorneys will use state of the art investigative techniques including:
- Forensic accounting
- Polygraph analysis
- DNA evidence analysis
We have both the technical knowledge and legal skill necessary to successfully challenge your drunk driving arrest.
We also have years of experience providing residents of Newaygo County and people throughout the state of Michigan criminal defense representation in the areas of sex crimes, violent crimes, and juvenile crimes.
Call 1-800-342-7896 Now So We Can Begin Working On Your Defense
Newaygo County Criminal Court Information
The 27th Circuit Court has jurisdiction over all felony and certain serious misdemeanor cases. The 78th District Court has jurisdiction over all misdemeanors where punishment does not exceed one year. This includes handling proceedings such as arraignment, setting and accepting bail, trial and sentencing as well as holding preliminary examinations in felony cases.
The 27th Circuit Court and the 78th District Court are located in White Cloud at:
1092 Newell Street
White Cloud, Michigan 49349
Phone: (231) 689-7252 (Circuit Court)
Phone: (231) 689-7257 (District Court)
Our team of Michigan criminal defense trial lawyers have years of experience successfully representing clients throughout the Newaygo criminal court system and are dedicated to ensuring you receive the best possible results in your matter.
Already have a conviction on your record?
Our criminal appellate lawyers have proven results in felony and misdemeanor criminal appeals.
When you don’t know where to turn, turn to us. We understand the obstacles you’re facing and know how to fight back.
CALL 1-800-342-7896 AND LET OUR ATTORNEYS GO TO WORK FOR YOU.
|DUI and Drunk Driving||Sex Crimes||Drug Charges||Violent Crime|